We are looking for an energetic senior WP developer to join our team to help us work on delivering and maintaining WP sites and systems. We are looking for someone with a strong foundation of architectural concepts and engineering capabilities who is able to independently propose and implement changes to all aspects of a complex website. The team is fully remote and in a fast-paced, dynamic incubator mode, and the successful candidate must show the ability to thrive in such an environment.
Experience Level: 4+ years.
Job Type: Part Time
Job Location: Remote
Preferred Time: EST
- Design, implement and manage websites using WordPress
- Advance our process of developing WordPress sites that will lead to — higher quality, more efficient development, and a richer backend experience for clients editing content
- Collaborate with members of a creative team
- Manage front-end and back-end website development
- Create WordPress plug-ins and themes
- Maintain well-documented, reusable, and transferrable code
- Troubleshoot and resolve website problems for clients
- Stay abreast of new developments in software, trends, and practices
- Develop websites with security/performance/reusability principles in mind.
- Coordinate within internal/external project teams and independently represent/own your/teamwork in agile scrums.
- Must have the ability to quickly adjust priorities to respond to pressing demands and work well under pressure.
- Must have good communication skills and feel comfortable meeting with clients via zoom.
- Be a core team player by contributing to architectural and design decisions.
Required skills and qualifications
- Proficiency using WordPress
- Analyzing live website performance
- Experience with Elementor and other page builders
- Experience with different WordPress frameworks such as Codestar, ACF
- Experience using debugging tools such as Firebug and Chrome Inspector
- Experience with gathering data via APIs, knowledge of JSON, XML, MySQL
- Strong understanding of front-end and back-end website development
- Keen attention to detail for design specifications and engineering
- Good written and oral communication
- Ability to motivate and engage with people
This position will have exposure to different types of projects and technologies. You will have a chance to learn and evolve with emerging trends in the industry. If you thrive on positive energy, like to work in a fast-paced and collaborative environment, and want to make a difference in building solutions that change the world, Tech Chart is the place for you!
About Tech Chart
Tech Chart is a custom software design and development company headquartered in Texas, USA. It offers a range of services across the software development lifecycle. Our objective is to provide clients with a successful web application that generates results and provides tangible value as a web development firm. We are a youthful and energetic team dedicated to excellence and focused on achieving our goals. We are working with leading companies from media and entertainment, eCommerce, Tech, government, and non-profit sectors.