Last updated January 03, 2022
Thank you for choosing to be part of our community at Tech Chart (“Company,” “we,” “us,” or “our”). We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about this privacy notice or our practices concerning your personal information, please contact us at [email protected]
This privacy notice describes how we might use your information if you:
- Visit our website at TechChart.io
- Engage with us in other related ways ― including any sales, marketing, or events
In this privacy notice, if we refer to:
- “Website,” we are referring to any website of ours that references or links to this policy
- “Services,” we are referring to our website, and other related services, including any sales, marketing, or events
The purpose of this privacy notice is to explain to you in the most precise way possible what information we collect, how we use it, and what rights you have concerning it. If there are any terms in this privacy notice that you disagree with, please discontinue use of our Services immediately.
Please read this privacy notice carefully, as it will help you understand what we do with the information that we collect.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. What Information Do We Collect?
We collect personal information that you provide to us when you express an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and services, when you participate in activities on the website, or otherwise when you contact us.
The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the website, the choices you make, and the products and features you use. In order to better provide you with products and services offered, we may collect personally identifiable information, such as your:
Collection of your Personal Information
– First and Last Name
– Mailing Address
– Email Address
– Phone Number
– other similar information.
All personal information that you provide to us must be true, complete, and accurate, and you must notify us of any changes to such personal information.
2. How Do We Use Your Information?
We use personal information collected via our website for various business purposes described below. We process your personal information for these purposes in reliance on our legitimate business interests in order to enter into or perform a contract with you, with your consent, and/or for compliance with our legal obligations. We indicate the specific processing grounds we rely on for each purpose listed below.
We use the information we collect or receive:
- To facilitate account creation and logon process.
- Request feedback.
- To send administrative information to you.
- To enforce our terms, conditions, and policies for business purposes, comply with legal and regulatory requirements, or connect with our contract.
- To respond to legal requests and prevent harm.
- To deliver and facilitate the delivery of services to the user.
- To respond to user inquiries/offer support to users.
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Deliver targeted advertising to you.
- For other business purposes.
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Send you emails
- Find and prevent fraud
3. Will Your Information Be Shared with Anyone?
Tech Chart does not sell, rent, or lease its customer lists to third parties.
From time to time, Tech Chart may contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your unique personally identifiable information (email, name, address, telephone number) is transferred to a third party. For example, the Tech Chart may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries.
More specifically, we may need to process your data or share your personal information in the following situations:
- Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- Affiliates. We may share your information with our affiliates, in which case we will require those affiliates to honor this privacy notice. Affiliates include our parent company and any subsidiaries, joint venture partners, or other companies that we control or are under common control.
- Business Partners. We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services, or promotions.
Tech Chart may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Tech Chart or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Tech Chart and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Tech Chart, or the public.
Like any other website, techchart.io uses ‘cookies.’ These cookies are used to store information, including visitors’ preferences and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. In addition, the information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize Tech Chart pages or register with Tech Chart site or services, a cookie helps Tech Chart to recall your specific information on subsequent
5. Tracking User Behavior
Tech Chart may keep track of the websites and pages our users visit within Tech Chart in order to determine what Tech Chart services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within The Chart to customers whose behavior indicates interest in a particular subject area.
6. Automatically Collected Information
Tech Chart may automatically collect information about your computer hardware and software. This information can include your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times, and referring website addresses.
7. Do We Collect Information from Minors?
We do not knowingly solicit data from or market to children under 18 years of age. By using the website, you represent that you are at least 18 or that you are the parent or guardian of such a minor and consent to such minor dependent’s use of the website.
8. CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
Under the CCPA, among other rights, California consumers have the right to:
Request that a business that collects a consumer’s personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers.
Request that a business delete any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected.
Request that a business that sells a consumer’s personal data not sell the consumer’s personal data.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
9. Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
10. Do We Make Updates to This Notice?
We may update this privacy notice from time to time. The updated version will be indicated by an updated “Revised” date, and the updated version will be effective as soon as it is accessible. In addition, if we make material changes to this privacy notice, we may notify you either by prominently posting a notice of such changes or by directly sending you a notification. Therefore, we encourage you to review this privacy notice frequently to be informed of how we are protecting your information.
11. How Can You Contact Us About This Notice?
If you have questions or comments about this notice, you may email us at [email protected]
12. How Can You Review, Update, Or Delete the Data We Collect from You?
Based on the applicable laws of your country, you may have the right to request access to the personal information we collect from you, change that information, or delete it in some circumstances.
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. To request to review, update, or delete your personal information, please contact us at [email protected]